What should I do if I want to receive Direct Payments?

Speak to your care manager or social worker and tell them that you would like to receive Direct Payments. Alternatively you can contact Community Access Group using the ‘Contact Us’ option at the top of this page

If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Icon Icon Icon

Related Posts

Fatal error: Call to undefined function yarpp_sql() in /homepages/41/d374926373/htdocs/wsb6427054901/wp-content/themes/maximus/single.php on line 78